Gwynne Gilson, MFT provides therapy, integrating Somatic Experiencing® techniques, for children, adults, families and couples.
Learn more about Gwynne's qualifications and who she is as a therapist.
The scientific relationship between emotions and the human body forms the basis of Gwynne's practice.
- Prior Experiences In Therapy
- If you have tried therapy before and didn't feel satisfied, learn more about what forms a beneficial therapeutic relationship.
Learn more about the specific therapeutic services Gwynne provides.
- Learn more about Gwynne's psychotherapy services.
- Somatic Experiencing® (Trauma Therapy)
- Somatic Experiencing® is an approach to therapy that restores your natural ability to process traumatic events and help you heal.
- For Therapists and Other Helping Professionals
- If you are a therapist interested in learning about Somatic Experiencing®, find more information here.
- Learn more about Gwynne's consultation services.
- Learn more about Gwynne's hypnotherapy services.
- Learn more about what a therapy session with Gwynne may be like.
Gwynne's areas of expertise include counseling for many of life's challenge, such as relationships, trauma, self-awareness, and many others.
- Gwynne's blog is a frequently updated source of information, discussion, and explanation of her areas of expertise.
Contact Gwynne via email, telephone, or her office's street address, and learn more about her billing practices.
- Links to download documents for new clients prior to first session.